At the top speed, a new trailer for Redout 2 is on your screen. The trailer not only has current gameplay to offer, but also a release date under the hood.
The anti-gravitational racing game developed by 34Bigthings will appear from May 26, 2022 for Xbox Series X | s, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 | 5, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Redout 2 is the largest and fastest part of the series so far, with more routes than ever.
Drive, tends and controls your adaptable vehicle due to dozens of breathtaking routes in a variety of game modes, including an extensive single player campaign and a competitive online multiplayer mode for up to 12 players.
- Speed & control: With rapid speeds of over 1,000 km/h and an intuitive driving system, Redout 2 is a real fun for everyone who takes the game in hand and play, but also for those who master the high level of difficulty.
- Extensive career mode: flies through hundreds of events on 36 unique racetracks - all of which are reversible! From arena races and time tips to load man standing and intensive boss races: darkly past the competition and dominates the finish line.
- Competitive multiplayer mode: Step in intensive online multiplayer mode against your rivals. Put yourself into new challenges with regularly added custom content and seasons with bonus rewards.
- Comprehensive adaptation options: choose from 12 different chassis and adapts your Hovership with an incredible selection of drives, stabilizers, rowing, intermediate coolers, flaps, magnets, wings, spoilers, rocket engines, colors and much more!
- Experiences a futuristic soundtrack by leading electronics artists such as the legendary Giorgio Moroder and celebrated talents such as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead, the music is seamlessly and dynamically mixed on the basis of real-time racing data.
- Creates and shares your best high-speed moments with the photo mode of Redout 2.
Post a Comment